Δευτέρα 5 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Playing with the camera

Well, I guess that in that photo on the top right of my blog I seem too be so optimistic!!! In fact, I was trying to  pose with confidence, maybe more confidence that I really have! That picture was taken during some photoshooting lessons I was taking some years ago. A proffecional photographer came and somebody should be the model - guess who? A proffecional makeup - artist made my makeup, and then the shooting started. The first 7 photos - like this one-, where good; I wasn't thinking and I was nearly flirting with the camera! Really fun and felt good!
However, after some minutes I started thinking what I am doing in front of so many people in the class - who were also taking pictures of me with their cameras - and got shy, so the next few photos where less good or bad...  I felt very uncomfortable!
Well my career as a model kept for that hour, and stoped there! Thanks god, I fell stronger teaching maths!

But that photo is my fave and reminds me how beautiful I felt with my body for those minutes!
I couldn't resist on CSI's calling for case No.43! I made my LO mostly in my head first, some days ago. And I made it today, when I found the time!

So here is me (for OUAS, please scroll down for the corrected LO)


And two more close ups...



And the journaling behind the photo, where I 've written more or less the above doc...



----> And here is my LO again in the mornig light and with the missing "y" in "playing"!!!; Time for CSI has expired, but for OUAS is ok...


THE SCHEME 
  • Black Tie Event - borders, leaves behind the photo, in title, details on the right bottom...
  • Lemon Chiffon  - yellow flowers and frame
  • Green Grace - small flowers and ribbon.
  • Alabaster Elegance - masked with gesso and homemade butterlflies 
  • Fancy Foliage - big flower and details
 EVIDENCE
  • damask; stamped with black ink around the page
  • ribbons; from fabric on the right bottom and sticker ribbons here and there
  • frame; with the word "playing" in the title
  • foliage; black polka 
  • something transparent; some eyedrops with liquid perls here and there
  • flourishes; flowers
  • rub-on; on the right bottom
 TESTIMONY (USE AT LEAST 1 ELEMENT)
  • Documented a special event.
  • Tie two ideas together: Write what first comes to your mind about your subject. Then, choose a connective from this site and write what comes to mind next.
Used some words in my journalling from that site...

So, I guess, case is closed for CSI No 43 ...
And also made for UOAS usind the beutiful sketch...

I also want to say how glad I am for winning at Puccarinas challenge at Get Creative with my happy tree. Thank you so much!!!
And brag a little for "my sweet little fairy" who was featured at C' est Magnifique!

Bye!

13 σχόλια:

  1. Congratulations! Your "My Sweet Little Fairy" layout was selected as one of the featured layout for the October Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnifique Kits. We love how you used the sketch, the beautiful background you created, and the adorable photos. Thanks so much for participating in the sketch challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ωωωωω συγχαρητήρια φιλενάδα μου!!Πάντα τέτοια!
    Και ναι αυτή η φωτογραφία είναι υπέροχη!Μου αρέσει πολύ όπως και η σελίδα σου!
    Υπέροχα χαρτιά!Καλή επιτυχία Κυριακούλα μου!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μπράβο, συγχαρητήρια!!!! Δεν μου κάνει καθόλου εντύπωση, σου έχω πει πόσο μοναδικές βρίσκω τις δημιουργίες σου!

    Και αυτή η σύνθεση είναι τόσο ωραία... και η φωτογραφία πολύ καλή, φαίνεται η άνεσή σου με τον φακό - τουλάχιστον στις πρώτες φωτογραφίες, χεχεχε Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Awesome LO.. love your choice of colours, fab background and beautiful layers!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Loved hearing of your "modelling" career LOL! You dont look that uncomfortable in the picture :) Love what you did with the colours and how you did the background. Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. You look beautiful and your lay-out is so beautiful too! I love the softness with the few touches of colour and the way you altered the background with gesso. Looks wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Συγχαρητήρια!! Έκανες όμως φοβερή δουλειά και το άξιζες!!! Πάρα πολύ ωραίο!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Συγχαρητήρια! Εύχομαι να έρθουν και άλλες πολλές νίκες! Η δουλειά σου είναι φοβερή! Καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. What a beautiful and fun page!! Love the textured background and the fun colors! Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. You are just as good at scrapping as you are at modelling, a really pretty page! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS =)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. This is beautiful. Lovely photo! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Κυριακούλα συγχαρητήρια για την διάκριση σου!!!! Πάντα τέτοια! Κάνεις υπέροχη δουλειά και μπράβο σου! Ευχαριστούμε πολύ που μοιράστηκες κι αυτή την καταπληκτική σύνθεση σου μαζί μας στο OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή